What a Wonderful Day to Wake Up KNOWING that we Serve a Savior, Christ the LORD, who Lives in our HEARTS with JOY! This photo was taken of David and I on our last vacation to Calif. I remember this trip with such great pleasure. Why would I think of it today? Because when I woke up I was adding up pleasures. Have you ever added up Pleasures? If you have then like me you felt a very warm cozy feeling come over you. Honestly it felt like the Lord was sitting with me giving me the memories one gift after another. Love the LORD, Love His WORD, Love His Company! Blessings, Christie
flax & twine: Woven Finger-Knitting Hula-Hoop Rug DIY: Here we go! I’m so excited to kick off this series of finger-knitting projects. For the first project, B proffered his largest ball of fin…
Press on was my first thought to later find a wholesome good read. It is always a good reminder to think behind your own back door. In this simple yet inspiring book that takes place in the south where in some places they are still holding unto some of the traditions of the past we find a young woman willing to take a second look at an eccentric old lady with the deep understanding that comes from her own inner feelings of loneliness. Bringing to the surface a sacrificial agenda that will endeavor to bring a bit of comfort to Grace while creating a more sincere relationship to that of her friends who join her in the fight to save Grace.
Ten Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Husband Every YearThis small exercise will keep your marriage sharp.
- Do you feel I properly understand the goals that God has placed in your heart? How can I help you achieve them?
- What are some things I can do to regularly show you just how satisfied I am with you as my husband and the leader of my home?
- Is there anything I am doing or failing to do that seems to send a signal that I do not honor you or your leadership in our home?
- Is there anything I can change to make our home a place where you feel more satisfied and comfortable?
- Are there any big dreams in your heart that you have been hesitant to share with me? How can I help you fulfill them?
- How do you feel we can begin communicating better than we already are?
- Do you feel that there is anything keeping either one or both of us from God’s best in our lives? What should be my part in freeing us from those restraints?
- Are we where you wanted us to be at this stage in life? How can I help you make that possible within God’s guidelines?
- How do you envision our future together? What can we do together to achieve that goal?
- What can I do to show you how much I need and trust you?
We were blessed once more with a new little one to our family. Our daughter Jonna and her boyfriend James have given us our 9th grand baby, Isabella Joy was born on February 5. She is our super bowl baby and she is beautiful. My dear husband has just left to share in the newness of this new love the Lord has given us. He will be gone 4 days. It is a 12 hour drive. So I would appreciate very much any prayers that could be sent for his protection.